Go Bang Sa-re | 2 (33%) |
Go Mae Hong Son | 1 (16%) |
Go Trang | 1 (16%) |
Go Hongkong | 0 (0%) |
Go Somewhere else | 2 (33%) |
Well, we have two choices. Go Bang Sa-re which is the most possible choice with chill environment and such a low costs,right :), and Go Somewhere else which none of our companions indicate where that somewhere else could be... So, our eba trip 3 is automatically 'Go Bang Sa-re', wins with two votes. If any of you guys have any objections, please feel free to add it in comment. I beg you, tell me as soon as possible, then we can make adjustments to assure everybody's satisfaction, jub jub...
Timing, the most influential variable, as the last one of us come back to Thailand on August, 3rd and our next semester begins on August, 11st, we have 10 days between that. He/She probably wants to rest for a few days before we take off, so I suggest the trip should take place on 6th - 10th which is about 4 days and 4 nights. The activities wouldn't be much different from the first trip but I think we can find some new things to try such as real fishing, clubbing and alcohol gaming. As I said 6th - 10th of August, so make yourself available...
Group members seem to be only the 5 core members at the moment where, I believe, everybody are bored of the others' faces already, so I encourage you guys to invite your friends some more to join the team as the sake of diversity...
Conclusion, are you happy with Go Bang Sa-re or not? and invite your friends to join. That is it for now...

No comments:
Post a Comment